Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When it rains

My life is going through an immense change. Sleeping on my mother's couch is not fun after 2 days. Personally I would rather have a bed. The novelty of couch surfing went out with high school. I have 1 suitcase. in it are my kids medication, every government document ever given to me, 2 pairs of pants, 5 shirts, and my pictures of Michael Magallon and me.

My kids are enjoying the space the cable and the playground. They have no idea how serious it is to be without a home. They don't like the long drive to school or that they have more rules, but I don't really think that matters to them. We brought the Legos and it seems to be enough.

I can't stop crying long enough to get anything substantial done. I can't sleep. I'm in love with a man who doesn't love me. I have no job no home and no friends and I have no one to blame except myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment